Beach Cruise

I would not ordinarily drive along a salt water beach.  A splashing experience in Texas corroded everything in the inner driver door,  but since here there were not any waves and the inland road was the pits, literally, I gave it a try, in 4WD.  Even with 4WD I could see if things got looser I might be walking along ways. 
Google says let out air down to 15 lbs from the normal highway 35 lbs, before getting stuck.....which means I'll need a air-compressor.

Same location, time & camera,  different compass heading.




Comments

Unknown said…
The Tesla Cybertruck comes with a built in air compressor. I think the Rivian does as well.
AndrewP said…
Yes, air pressure change from cab would be cool. I bought a $50 pump & now need air-depressurizer cap(new to me) to change the pressure about a 15 minute procedure.
What would be cooler is to have so much $ as to drive a Tesla pickup through the corrosive salty surf on auto-change pressurized tires without a care in the world. :)