Update #2 Coromuel Beach:

Too sore from horse riding to swim on 1/1/2021. So I went this morning 1/2/21 8AM . 2 of the 4 parking spaces along the road were taken, I lucked into a empty spot. The guard at the formidable yellow plastic gate let me in with friendly "buenos dias". The tide was up and waves made the water less than crystal clear, sun hadn't broke over the eastward hill so all was in a shadow and chill. I swam out past buoys then along the line while thinking about all the warnings I had been given. a plastic bag imitating a vicious jelly spoked me into reversing my swim back under the pier and back to the beach.
A trio in wetsuits were exiting the water after a swim from where? They provided a further clue that I was ok in being there, they also headed up to a shower which I was unaware of. That shower, though seemingly fresh had a heavy sulfur smell and I kept it away from my mouth. Next time Ill wait till I get home to shower. That trio went to change in the bathrooms that had a cash-box? by the entry.
The sun broke over the hill and the sun lit up the end of the pier at 9AM, so next time, my swim will start at 9AM
The pic is at 9AM, one can see the end of pier sunlit.

Perfect way for me to start 2021.










Comments

Chuck Pergiel said…
Pictures might be the right size for smart phones, but are too small for my taste in a desktop machine. High resolution can be useful for picking out small details, but for general use I find it uses too much storage space and takes too long to transfer.
AndrewP said…
Hmm, too small or too big, I think I'll typically take the default.
I finally figured out how to read comments.